We are looking for a few good volunteers to ReUnite California and America. We accepting applications from those that want to experience a very exciting campaign against the establishment.
GRASSROOTS (NO SPECIAL INTEREST, LOBBYIST, UNIONS)
Donations Help James Bradley US Senate Candidate Make America First!
FOR CALIFORNIA US SENATE 2018
VETERAN AMERICA FIRST PATRIOT PLATFORM CONSERVATIVE CONSTITUTIONALIST
• PRO 2ND AMENDMENT
• PRO NRA
• NRA MEMBER
• SUPPORTS BUILDING THE WALL FOR NATIONAL SECURITY AND HUMANITARIAN REASONS (BUILDING UNDERWAY)
• INCREASE BORDER SECURITY
• STRONG A WITH DHS IN FORITFYING BORDER PATROL
• END SANCTUARY CITIES/STATES ENFORCING CURRENT LAWS
• PROSECUTE THOSE SANTUARY CITIES NOT COOPERATING WITH I.C.E. AND ANY FEDERAL AGENCY TASKE WITH PROTECTING AMERICAN CITIZENS FROM ILLEGALS
• INCREASE NUMBER OF I.C.E. AGENTS
• ENFORCE IMMIGRATION LAWS CITIZENSHIP FOR EXISTING IMMIGRANTS THAT HAVE DELAYED APPLICATION. REUNITE IMMIGRANT FAMILIES OF THOSE WHOSE PARENTS THAT WERE DEPORTED
TRAVEL BAN/EXTREME VETTING EXECUTIVE ORDER
• SUPPORTS ALL EFFORTS AND AGENCIES TASKED WITH PROTECTING AMERICAN CITIZENS FROM THREATS KNOWN OR UNKNOWN BY NATIONS KNOWN TO IMPORT TERRORISM TO THE UNITED STATES AND NATIONS THAT SUPPORT TERRORISM
• AGAINST ACTIVIST JUDGES WHO SEEK TO LESSEN OUR SECURITY THROUGH UNCONSTITUTIONAL REVERSALS OF CURRENT OR FUTURE TRAVEL BANS ENACTED FROM THE EXECUTIVE BRANCH
• PRO SCHOOL CHOICE
• MONEY SHOULD FOLLOW THE STUDENT AND THE PARENTS SHOULD BE ALLOWED A MORE ACTIVE VOICE IN THE EDUCATION SYSTEM
• FIXING THE STUDENT DEBT PROBLEM
• MAKING TRADE SCHOOLS/COLLEGES/HIGH LEARNING MORE AFFORDABLE BY REMOVING THE FEDERAL GRANTS FROM THE EDUCATION ADMINISTRATORS
• FOCUSING ON REVAMPING OUR TRADE SCHOOLS
JOBS AND MORE JOBS
• PRO BUSINESS AND PROGRAMS TO STIMULATE MORE JOBS IN THE US
• LIMITED GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS THAT WILL UNLEASH THE FREE MARKET LEADING TO HIGHER PAY AND MORE JOB OPPORTUNITIES FOR ALL AMERICAN CITIZENS
• SUPPORTS DEREGULATING THE CUMBERSOME TAX BURDENS ON EMPLOYERS AND EMPLOYEES WHICH HAS RESULTED IN AN ENVIRONMENT OF STAGNATION AND REGRESSION IN CALIFORNIA AND THE UNITED STATES
• REMOVE RESTRICTIONS AND PENALTIES FROM EMPLOYERS ENABLING THEM TO UTILIZE THE CURRENT VERIFY LAWS ALREADY ENACTED WHICH WILL ELIMINATE ILLEGALS FROM HAVING AN ADVANTAGE OVER AMERICAN CITIZENS IN CERTAIN EMPLOYMENT ENVIRONMENTS
VOTER ID LAW
• PRO VOTER ID FOR LOCAL, STATE, NATIONAL ELECTIONS TO ELIMINATE VOTER FRAUD AND PROTECT AMERICANS VOTING RIGHTS AGAINST FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC VOTER MANIPULATION OR FRAUD
• I AM A STRICT CONSTITUTIONAL CONSERVATIVE WHO BELIEVES THE HIGHEST COURT OF THE LAND SHOULD NOT BE USED TO FIND PRECEDENCE NOT OUTLINED IN THE CONSTITUTION.
• WILL NOT SUPPORT ACTIVIST JUDGES UP FOR CONFIRMATION IN THE SENATE
• PRO LIFE
• FULL INVESTIGATION INTO PLANNED PARENTHOOD ON SUSPICIOUS BUSINESS RELATIONS
• PRACTICING CHRISTIAN
• PRO FREEDOM OF RELIGION AS OUTLINED IN THE 1ST AMMENDMENT
• SUPPORTS REMOVING PENALTIES FOR REFUSING TO PARTICIPATE IN CERTAIN MEDICAL PROCEDURES THAT ARE AGAINST THEIR RELIGION (I.E. PRACTICING CATHOLICS IN THE MEDICAL FIELD WHO REFUSE TO PERFORM ABORTIONS BUT ARE NOW UNDER THE LAW FORCED TO VIOLATE THEIR FREEDOM OF RELIGION 1ST AMENDMENT RIGHTS)
• RESTRUCTURING THE FEDERAL RESERVE TO UNLEASE THE FREE MARKET ALLOWING FOR UNPRECENDENTED ECONOMIC GROWTH THROUGHOUT CALIFORNIA AND ALL OF THE UNITED STATES
• OBAMACARE REPEAL AND EXPANDING MEDICARE TO COVER MORE LIVES. SIMILAR TO THE SOCIA SECURITY SYSTEM, WE EXPAND MEDICARE TO COVER ALL LIVES WITH MULTIPLE DEDUCTIBLES TEARS.
• OVER 30 YEARS IN HEALTHCARE CONSULTING WITH NATIONAL PAYERS FOR 15 YEARS.
• ALLOW FREE MARKET TO ADVANCE MEDICINE AND HEALTH CARE COVERAGE MEDICARE/MEDICAID (MEDICAL)
• REFORM THE BROKEN SYSTEM AND REMOVE EXCESSIVE REDTAPE AND DEPARTMENTS. INCREASE THE BUDGET AND PUTTING THE MONEY INTO INCREASE BENEFITS AND LOWER DEDUCTABLES
• OPEN ACCESS TO MORE MEDICAL PROVIDERS WITH HIGHER REIMBURSEMENTS TO BRING IN BETTER PROVIDERS
• STREAMLINE FDA CLINICAL TRIALS REDUCING RED TAPE AND THE COST TO BRING ADVANCE MEDICINE TO MARKET
• PRICE CONTROLS ON BIG PHARMA THUS DECREASING COSTS OF BRAND NAME DRUGS
• OPEN FORMULARY TO FUTURISTIC THERAPIES TO DEAL WITH CHRONIC DISEASES. MANY NEW THERAPIES ELIMINATE REDUNDANT PROCEDURES
• USE GENONMIC STUDIES TO TAYLOR MAKE THERAPIES AND MEDICATIONS AVOIDING CAUSTIC EFFECTS ON THE ELDERLY
BIG PHARMA CONTROL AND STRICT SUPERVISION
SENIOR AND ELDER CARE
• SENIORS ARE THE TREASURE OF AMERICA AND MUST BE TREATED AS SUCH.
• ADOPT PROGRAMS FROM ALLIANCE COUNTRIES IE JAPAN THAT HONOR AND CARE FOR THE ELDERLY.
• INCREASE FUNDING FOR PROGRAMS AND CARE FOR THE ELDERLY
• COMPLETE AUDIT OF EXISTING PROGRAMS AND FACILITIES TO UPGRADE SERVICES AND QUALITY OF CARE
• INCREASE MONTHLY CASE RATES AND CUSTODIAN CARE
OPIOID RECOVERY CARE
• ADVANCE AND PROMOTE OPIOID RECOVERY PLANS TO THE AFFECTED POPULATION
• THE PRESIDENTS COMMISSION ON OPIOID CRISIS HAS BUDGETED MANY BILLIONS TO ADDRESS THIS EPIDEMIC ISSUE AND A RAPID DEPLOYMENT IS A MUST.
DEEP STATE INVESTIGATIONS
• COMPLETE REVIEW OF EXISTING STAFF TO DETERMINE RISK LEVEL, LEAKS AND COMPROMISED SECURITY
• INVESTIGATE, DETAINED AND PROSECUTE VIOLATORS OF NATIONAL SECURITY WITHIN ALL DEPARTMENTS
• POSSIBLE RESTRUCTURING OF CIA AND FBI IN LIEU OF MOST RECENT FINDINGS
FOREIGN POLICY AND UNITED NATIONS
• SCALE BACK FUNDING OR DEFUND THE UNITED NATIONS DUE TO VIOLATIONS OF CHARTER AND BIAS AGAINST ISRAEL
• CUT OFF FUNDING, TRAVEL AND IMMIGRATION TO COMBATANT NATIONS IN THE MIDDLE EAST THAT HARBOR, PROTECT AND FUND ISLAMIC TERRORIST GROUPS
• AMERICA FIRST
• ADVANCE INCONUS OIL EXPLORATION AND DRILLING TO SUPPORT A NATIONAL INDEPENDENCE OF NATURAL ENERGY
• INNACT ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTIONS AGAINST DISASTERS
• PROVIDE GOVERNMENT GRANTS AND INCENTIVES FOR ALTERNATIVE ENERGY SOURCES
• BETTER NEGOTIATED TRADE AGREEMENTS THAT PUT AMERICA FIRST. WHEN TRADE AGREEMENTS HAVE BEEN CAREFULLY NEGOTIATED WITH FRIENDLY DEMOCRACIES, THEY HAVE RESULTED IN MILLIONS OF NEW JOBS HERE AT HOME SUPPORTED BY OUR EXPORTS.
• WE CANNOT ALLOW FOREIGN GOVERNMENTS TO LIMIT AMERICAN ACCESS TO THEIR MARKETS WHILE STEALING OUR DESIGNS, PATENTS, BRANDS, KNOW-HOW, AND TECHNOLOGY.
• WE CANNOT ALLOW CHINA TO CONTINUE ITS CURRENCY MANIPULATION, EXCLUSION OF U.S. PRODUCTS FROM GOVERNMENT PURCHASES, AND SUBSIDIZATION OF CHINESE COMPANIES TO THWART AMERICAN IMPORTS.
• REPEAL THE DODD-FRANK ACT ALLOWING LESS GOVERNMENT CONTROL TO ALLOW FREE MARKET TO PROVIDE PARITY IN THE INDUSTRY.
• TOO MANY COMMUNITY BANKS HAVE CLOSED AS A RESULT OF DODD FRANK ACT AND THIS NEEDS TO BE REPEALED OPEN MARKETS FOR LENDING.
• WE ENVISION GOVERNMENT AT ALL LEVELS AS A PARTNER WITH INDIVIDUALS AND INDUSTRIES IN TECHNOLOGICAL PROGRESS, NOT A MEDDLESOME MONITOR.
• PHASE OUT THE FEDERAL TRANSIT PROGRAM AND REFORM PROVISIONS OF THE NATIONAL ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY ACT WHICH CAN DELAY AND DRIVE UP COSTS FOR TRANSPORTATION PROJECTS. WE RENEW OUR CALL FOR REPEAL OF THE DAVIS-BACON LAW, WHICH LIMITS EMPLOYMENT AND DRIVES UP CONSTRUCTION AND MAINTENANCE COSTS FOR THE BENEFIT OF UNIONS.
• REMOVE LEGAL ROADBLOCKS TO PUBLIC-PRIVATE PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENTS THAT CAN SAVE THE TAXPAYERS’ MONEY AND BRING OUTSIDE INVESTMENT TO MEET A COMMUNITY’S NEEDS.
• GOVERNMENT AT ALL LEVELS AS A PARTNER WITH INDIVIDUALS AND INDUSTRIES IN TECHNOLOGICAL PROGRESS, NOT A MEDDLESOME MONITOR.
• CREATE A BUSINESS CLIMATE THAT REWARDS RISK AND PROMOTES INNOVATION, A LEARNING SYSTEM THAT GIVES AMERICANS THE SKILLS NEEDED TO SEIZE THE OPPORTUNITIES OF THE 21ST CENTURY, AND AN INTERNATIONAL ORDER THAT MAINTAINS A FAIR AND OPEN GLOBAL MARKET FOR AMERICA’S GOODS AND SERVICES
THE FOURTH AMENDMENT: LIBERTY AND PRIVACY
• RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO BE SECURE IN THEIR HOUSES, PAPERS, AND EFFECTS, AGAINST UNREASONABLE SEARCHES AND SEIZURES. STRICT LIMITATIONS ON THE USE OF AERIAL SURVEILLANCE ON U.S. SOIL, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF PATROLLING OUR NATIONAL BORDERS FOR ILLEGAL ENTRY AND ACTIVITY.
• OPPOSE ANY ATTEMPTS BY GOVERNMENT TO REQUIRE SURVEILLANCE DEVICES IN OUR DAILY LIVES, INCLUDING TRACKING DEVICES IN MOTOR VEHICLES.
• PRESERVE AND MODERNIZE A SYSTEM OF RETIREMENT SECURITY.
• ENDORSE TERM LIMITS FOR MEMBERS OF CONGRESS.
Register to Vote (multilingual)
The Democratic Party has controlled the California Legislature for a nearly unbroken stretch of 42 years and their time must come to an end. I am one of you.
The “Hollowed Out” the “Forgotten “that has sweated, bled, fought to stay alive over the past administrations. I am not a politician. I am a man with passion and purpose to fight and take back what is ours. We all bleed red and should be color blind but we have seen over the last year the polarization of America. I am a Veteran, America First Patriot, Senior Executive that has a mission to “Re-Unite” the United States of America.
The Homeless population is the highest in the nation and growing after the ripple effects of the Democratic administration pushing business and industries to foreign soil to stay in operation. The result being massive layoffs during that period with many employees losing their homes and families to walk the streets of California.
California’s share of the national homeless population at 20.7 percent. This is a disproportionate share, as California is only 12 percent of the United States population.
4 of the top 10 metropolitan areas in the country for homeless are in the following metropolitan areas in California: San Jose-Sunnyvale-Santa Clara, Los Angeles-Long Beach-Santa Ana, Fresno, and Stockton.
64.9 percent of homeless Californians are unsheltered, 14 percent are veterans, and 20 percent are families.
Los Angeles alone has 6.7 percent of the nation’s homeless; San Diego has 1.6 percent of the nation’s homeless.
33 percent of the nation’s chronic homeless population are Californians.
Regional percentages of homeless population that are chronically homeless (from 2012):
Los Angeles City & County 23.2%
San Diego City & County 25.4%
San Jose/Santa Clara City & County 37.1%
San Francisco 30.8%
Santa Ana/ Anaheim/ Orange County 24.1%
Santa Rosa/ Petaluma/ Sonoma 24.6%
Watsonville/ Santa Cruz City & County 35.4%
Salina/Monterey, San Benito Counties 29.7%
Richmond/ Contra Costa County 30.2%
These are our brothers, sisters, family members, friends that were once productive tax paying citizens now pan handling as a result of Democratic rule in our great state and nation.
I am running to change that and take back California from the establishment that has a 42 year history of destroying that best that America has to offer.
- Individual Debt to Income in the US
- Unemployment in the US
- Income Tax in the US
- Corporate Tax in the US
- Welfare Recipients
- Homeless Population
- Loss of Job Opportunities
- Increased Crime
- Increased Racial Tensions and Divisions
- Proven executive international leadership
- Veteran Patriot that has successfully united parties under a common goal
- Skilled negotiator
- Seasoned Senior Executive
- National Speaker
- Experienced International Executive in South America, North America, Middle East, Western and Eastern Europe
International leader with 30 plus years’ experience in senior management roles for technology and service entities within the healthcare, insurance, including but not limited to physician groups, hospital, insurance, mergers/acquisitions and national speaker on developing technologies and practices within healthcare, insurance, and fraud prevention. Extensive experience within governmental and commercial programs in evaluation and design of normalization design to meet market demands. Experienced in Predictive Analytics, Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse which is the branch of data mining concerned with the prediction of future probabilities and trends.
Served in the United States Coast Guard conducting search and rescue (SAR), law enforcement, fisher patrols in Hawaii and the South East United States.
Over 30 years developing the “Best in Class” domestic and international health plans that reduce costs, increase quality of care for patients, opening opportunity for innovation and medical futuristics, I have the answer to one of the biggest issues in the US.
- Hispanic 15,280,776
- White 8,694,505
- Some Other Race 5,536,736
- Two or More Races 689,883
- American Indian and Alaska Native 157,980
- Black or African American 104,322
- Asian 83,848
- Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander 13,502
It is time for the best change and restoration of American Patriotism in California and the US.
“We, together can make our Great State and Country the safest, most productive and opportunity rich”. We are experiencing the greatest challenges of nation has ever faced and we can change these challenges as the greatest success stories together.
REUNITE CALIFORNIA AND AMERICA